quinta-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2012

serious and why?
Like a soap opera?
No, I couldn´t say this.

So why, then, this feeling?
this feeling of a comedy,
this feeling that I'm lost,
playing a role which it's not my blood?

And though, this desire of being another,
a different person;any other possible lifestyle.

But I have been choked myself a while
I don´t know how to be what I think I am
on the other hand, I don't know how to be any other

What is this situation, this action
I've been doing for so long?

A kind of situation that seems to be tender
and besides that so unatural
I can say I choose it
but, actually, I can even say that I'm not responsible for it

Myself, this way, torned apart.
Am I playing or just being this amount of experiences
this everyday's habit
this identity's routine
this doubt

and the silence knocking on the door
without answering my questions...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário